How To Register On-Site
Please arrive at the auction site with enough time to register. Please bring a business card for faster registration. You will be asked to provide a $500 refundable deposit which can be provided by: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Debit. Registration can be completed on inspection day as well as auction day.
How To Register Online
PLEASE REGISTER BY 5PM AT LEAST ONE DAY BEFORE THE AUCTION STARTS TO PREVENT ANY DELAYS IN BIDDING.
Click on this link within the auction page, which will take you to our auction on bidspotter
- If you have never registered with Bidspotter before, Click on the First Time Bidspotter.com Registeration Tab. Please fill out entire form and submit, this will register you with bidspotter.
- Once registered, or if you already have a bidspotter username and password, click onto the Register For This Auction Tab, you will be asked to enter your username and password, and provide a credit card in order to provide the required refundable deposit. Once this form is filled out and submitted it will be sent to us for approval.
- Infinity will send you an email once you are approved for bidding.
- On auction day, Once auction starts, go into the buy now / view live tab, you will be asked for username and password and can begin bidding.
All on-line bidders are required to complete the attached form to process credit cards for the refundable deposit. Credit card authorization form (link)
Bidding Online Notes
- We believe the Bidspotter auction program is currently the best solution for online bidding.
- However it is not perfect and sometimes users experience disconnections, audio difficulties, errors or small delays. As such, if you are bidding online, please do not wait until the last minute, and bid promptly. The auctioneer does not always say “Going Once… Going Twice…”.
- When we hear that customers are bidding online, we try to slow down to ensure everyone has an opportunity to bid, however the auction must continue – we want your bids, so please don’t wait!
Note: If you register online, and decide to attend the auction, you will be required to register onsite as well since there are different paddle numbers assigned to online and onsite bidders.
If you can’t attend our auction in person, or need to leave the auction early, please fill in the attached proxy form in its entirety and either provide it to the registration office, fax to 905-669-7512 or email to email@example.com
Please contact Caroline at 519-757-7860 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive copy of your invoice or any questions you have regarding payment. Full payment is due the following day after the auction by 4:00 pm (unless specified otherwise in the terms and conditions).
- (Cash, Certified cheque, Bank drafts, Wire transfer, Debit. Company Cheque accompanied by bank letter of guarantee. Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments are accepted only for total purchases of under $2,000.
- Non Canadian businesses must pay the applicable Canadian Tax however you will get reimbursed directly from the Government once the purchased items have crossed the border and the necessary paperwork provided.
- The attached form must be completed along with copies of the bills of lading and customs paperwork. Generally the company you select to transport your items across the border will have a preferred customs brokerage house and they can help you with this documentation.
- Another popular local brokerage house is UPS Supply Chain Solutions, please call Toll free: 1-800-387-4885
- One you have purchased and paid for your items in full, please remove them promptly, and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Below are some of the highlights:
- Buyers are responsible for the safe removal of their purchases.
- Infinity staff are on site to supervise the safe removal process and not move items.
- Only riggers with valid insurance coverage and workman’s compensation certificates are permitted to remove machinery.
- A list of Riggers that are in attendance at the current auction will be provided and will be sent along with your invoice.
- Such documentation must be provided to us in advance of the machinery being moved.
- Your riggers will be responsible for ensuring a safe work environment, and to clean up after themselves.
- No items may be removed during the auction.
- Removal times are weekdays between 8 am – 4 pm.
- Please do not wait until the very last day to start the removal process.
Thank you for your cooperation!